Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Scribd’s Quest To Be “The Netflix Of Reading” Is Finally Paying Off (Sean Captain / Fast Company)
- EU’s New Anti-Geoblocking Law Doesn’t Apply to Online Games, E-Books, and More Fun Stuff (Jennifer Baker / TNW)
- On The Internet, Everyone Is A Creator (Mike Masnick / Techdirt)
- Why the CRTC Should Reject FairPlay’s Dangerous Website-Blocking Plan (Michael Geist /Globe and Mail)
- Cloudflare Terminates Service to Sci-Hub Domain Names (Ernesto van der Sar / TorrentFreak)
- Does Kindle Scout Suck? (Steven Vernon / Yours in Storytelling)