Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Print Sales Down 43%. E-Books Sales up 60%. Will the 2017 Christmas Book Flood be Good News for Iceland’s Publishers? (Mark Williams / TNPS)
- The Internet Archive’s OpenLibrary Project Violates Copyright, the Authors Guild Warns (Chris Meadows / Teleread)
- How The New Facebook Algorithms Affect Authors (Alex Newton / K-lytics)
- New Year, Old Problem: Innocent Author Rank-Stripped For Third Time (David Gaughran / Let’s Get Digital)
- The Kindle Changed the Book Business. Can It Change Books? (David Pierce / Wired)
- Why The Kindle Hasn’t Changed Books, and Other Slightly Ridiculous Questions (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)