Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Interactive Ebooks? Almost… (Joe Konrath / Joe Konrath)
- What’s the Right Price for a Self-published Ebook? – 8 Tips on Pricing Kindle Ebooks (Debbie young / ALLi)
- Were-Sharks and Nazi Leprechauns: the Rise and Fall of the Horror Paperback (Alison Flood / The Guardian)
- Create an E-Book Cover with Spark and Canva: Which is Better? (Zsofia Macho / PublishDrive)
- The Voice Behind Many Bestselling Books On Tape Is Actually That of An Infamous Serial Killer (Maya / Shared.com)
- DRM-free E-Bookshops (Kevin Beynon / Kevin Beynon)