Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- An Unsolicited Great Idea for Your Next Book (Jacob Sager Weinstein / New Yorker)
- Interactive Marginalia ((Liza Daly / Medium)
- W3C Publishing Summit 2017: An E-Book Dev’s View (Laura Brady / Epub Secrets)
- Selling E-Books at Book Fairs (Melissa Bowersock / Indies Unlimited)
- The Birth of the Kindle (David Gaughran / Let’s Get Digital)
- This “Book-Lined” Beijing Subway Car is an Audiobook Library (Cory Doctorow / BoingBoing)