Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Digital Book World 2018 Announces First Speakers and Program Structure (Bradley Metrock / Digital Book World)
- Run Book Run! From Physical Paper to Executable Online Books (The Visual Studio Blog)
- Why Doesn’t Everyone Love reading E-Books? (Caroline Myrberg / UKSG Insights)
- Kindle Just Turned 10, so Amazon Revealed the Most Popular Kindle Books of All Time (MJ Franklin / Mashable)
- Amazon’s Kindle Turns 10: have E-Books Clicked with You Yet? (Randy Lea / The Guardian)
- Pearson Closes DRM-Free E-Bookstore, Will Delete All E-Books From Customers’ Account (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
- How German Readers Find and Choose E-Books – A Survey (Indies Go German)