Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Wattpad Takes ‘Chat Fiction’ Beyond Text With Launch of Tap Originals (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
- Defending the Honor of E-Books (and Innovation) (Mirela Roncevic / No Shelf Required)
- 10 Marketing Tips for Self-Published Authors (Alison Bavrstock / Publishing Talk)
- Why This Superintendent is Banning Homework — and Asking Kids to Read Instead (Valerie Strauss / The Washington Post)
- The Shrinking Orphan Works Problem (Joseph Esposito / Scholarly Kitchen)
- Does Watermarking Actually Cut Down on E-book Piracy? (Laura Dawson / Publishers Weekly)