Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Publishers Need to Think About a 3D Reader Experience (Gus Swan / The Bookseller)
- How to Turn a Raspberry Pi Into an E-Book Server (Don Watkins / opensource.com)
- David Bowie’s Failed George Orwell ‘1984’ Adaptation (Beca Grimm / Rolling Stone)
- Here is an Observation From Our Experience at Jellybooks (Andrw Rhomberg / Jellybooks)
- Textbooks in the Digital World (Kue Xie / The Conversation)
- Why Your Author Website Should Evolve (Debbie Young / Self-Publishing Advice Center)
- Co-Branded Kindle X Migu Launches in China, Has Two eBookstores (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)