Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Shareholders Are Not Happy With How It’s Handling Fake News (Hayley Tsukayama / Washington Post)
2. NYT Standards Chief on Editorial Streamlining: ‘I’m Always Worried’
(Eric Wemple / Washington Post)
3. Craig From Craigslist Takes Role in Fighting Fake News (Alyssa Bereznak / The Ringer)
4. The Economist Signs Video Licensing Deal With Bloomberg Media Distribution (Corinne Grinapol / Ad Week)
5. The Guardian Launches a $50,000 Fundraising Campaign to Support an Environmental Series (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
6. Solving the Crossword Puzzle: Rebuilding a Print Habit on Digital Devices (John Temple / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!