Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Requests Input on Hard Questions About Censorship and Terrorism (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
2. What’s Behind the Recent Media Bloodbath? The Dominance of Google and Facebook (Daniel Funke / Poynter)
3. Top UK Publishers Are Losing $2.6 Mil. a Year to Ad Blocking (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
4. Bloomberg Businessweek is Cutting Down Free Access to Content (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. This Hyperpartisan Conservative Site Is Connected To Several Pro-Trump PACs (Craig Silverman and Tarini Parti / BuzzFeed)
6. India’s The Ken Publishes One Longform Story Each Weekday. So Far, Subscribers Are Willing to Pay (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!