Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. A Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theorist, a False Tweet and a Runaway Story (Jeremy W. Peters / New York Times)
2. Apple is Going to Let Podcast Creators — and Advertisers — See What Listeners Actually Like (Peter Kafka / Recode)
3. Brits and Europeans Seem to Be Better Than Americans at Not Sharing Fake News (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
4. The Washington Post to Start Experimenting With Audio Articles Using Amazon Polly (Washington Post)
5. Mada Masr, Egypt’s Poster Child for Digital News, Begins its Foray into a Reader-Funded Model (Ramsey Tesdell / Nieman Lab)
6. Guardian U.S. Raises More Than $50,000 in 31 Hours (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!