Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. How Silicon Valley Pushed Coding Into American Classrooms (Natasha Singer / New York Times)
2. Stop Censoring Student Journalists – We’re Trying to Hold Universities to Account (Anonymous / The Guardian)
3. Digital Literacy is For Professors, Too (Shontavia Johnson / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Arizona High School Students Imagine Journalism’s Future at ASU Camp (Stacy Sullivan /Arizona Republic)
5. Why I’m Optimistic About the Next Wave of Education Technology (Jason Palmer / EdSurge)