Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Northwestern’s Medill Journalism School Argues Accreditation is of ‘Little Value’(Miles Bryan / Marketplace)
2. The Would-Be Woodwards Are Opting Out of Journalism (Jesse Rifkin / Daily Beast)
3. India’s Delhi University Launches Journalism Program (Arpan Rai / India Today)
4. Apple CEO Cook Warns of Social Media Perils at MIT Commencement (Alex Webb / Bloomberg)
5. Which Students Benefit Most (and Least) From Digital Learning? (Nick Roll / Inside Higher Ed)
6. Court Rules Iowa State U. Officials Violated Student Activists’ Speech Rights (Peter Schmidt / Chronicle of Higher Ed)