Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- How Steve Vernon Leverages Kindle Scout and His Sense of Humor (Sandra Hutchison / Sheer Hubris Press)
- Brand New Vellum Picks a Fight for Prettier E-Books (Haje Jan Kamps / TechCrunch)
- Readium’s New Licensed Content Protection May Result in Better Reader Privacy (Eric Hellman / Go To Hellman)
- Survival Pack or How to Keep Writing No Matter What (Julia Munroe Martin / Writer Unboxed)
- Japan E-Book Distributor Media Do to Build ‘AI Translator‘ (Keichi Kamei / Nikkei Asian Review)
- How to Set Up an E-Book Ad With Amazon Marketing Services (Melinda Clayton / Indies Unlimited)
- How to Give a Book Reading: A Bashful Author’s Guide (Anne R. Allen / Anne R. Allen’s Blog)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.