Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- What is LitRPG and Why Does It Exist? (Paul Miller / The Verge)
- College Student Creates A Mobile Directory Of 600 Books That Prioritize Diversity (Katherine Brooks / HuffPost)
- How Kickstarter Became One of the Biggest Powers in Publishing (Richard Lea / The Guardian)
- When E-Books Are ‘Free’ Through Libraries For Two Weeks (Like Harry Potter) (Mirela Roncevic / N S R)
- Wary Publishers Slow to Embrace E-Books in Mexico (Mexico News Daily)
- What Are the Big Changes With EPUB 3.1 and What Do They Mean? (Richard Pipe / Infogrid Pacific)
- Dear Apple, Please Don’t Give Up on iBooks in iOS 11 (Andrew Orr / The Mac Observer)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.