Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The French Election is Over. What’s Next for the Google- and Facebook-Backed Fact-Checking Effort There? (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
2. Ad Buyers Have a Say in Whether Real News Survives (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
3. The New York Times’ Digital Business More Than Doubled in the Past Six Years (Rani Molla / Recode)
4. The Christian Science Monitor’s New Paid, Daily Product is Aiming for 10,000 Subscribers in a Year (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
5. Why Cheddar is Making Classes for Strayer University (Max Willens / Digiday)
6. Spiegel Online Has a 10-person Snapchat Discover Team (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!