Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Debuts a Twitter-Like ‘Latest Conversations’ Feature that Shows Public Posts About Buzzing Topics (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
2. Business Publishers are Enjoying Traffic Spikes From LinkedIn (Max Willens / Digiday)
3. USA Today Asks FBI to Probe Rise in Fake Facebook Followers (Elizabeth Weise and Brad Heath / USA Today)
4. Axel Springer Pushes for Transparency in its Programmatic Advertising (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
5. Amazon’s Twitch Wants to Stream Some ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ TV Shows (Kurt Wagner / Recode)
6. Dear France: You Just Got Hacked. Don’t Make The Same Mistakes We Did. (Zeynep Tufekci / BuzzFeed)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!