Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. With the Goal of Modernizing the Rules, FCC to Review Regulations That Affect Media Companies (Susan Ashworth / Radio World)
2. Revealed: Facebook’s Internal Rulebook on Sex, Terrorism and Violence (Nick Hopkins / The Guardian)
3. Washington Post, Breaking News, Is Also Breaking New Ground (James B. Stewart / New York Times)
4. Voice of San Diego to Spin Off New Organization to Support Good Journalism Everywhere (Scott Lewis / Voice of San Diego)
5. Local Paper Østlands-Posten Holds Open Meetings in its Newsroom to Create a New Scene for Public Debate (Catalina Albeanu / Journalism.co.uk)
6. The Personal-Essay Boom is Over (Jia Tolentino / New Yorker)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!