Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Trump Allegedly Urged Comey To Consider Jailing Journalists (Michael Calderone / HuffPost)
2. Facebook Promised to Tackle Fake News. But the Evidence Shows it’s Not Working (Sam Levin / The Guardian)
3. With AP Social Newswire, The Associated Press Makes a Foray into User-Generated Content (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
4. Facebook Admits its 10th Measurement Mistake Since September (Tim Peterson / Marketingland)
5. How The Pro-Trump Media Responds To A Crisis In Just 4 Steps (Charlie Warzel / BuzzFeed)
6. Conde Nast Sees Commerce Opportunities in Branded Subscription Boxes (Max Willens / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!