Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The New York Times Makes a Print Play for Kids (Kara Bloomgarden-Smoke / WWD)
2. Anti-Net Neutrality Spammers are Flooding FCC’s Pages With Fake Comments (Zack Whittaker / ZDNet)
3. Twitter Announces a New Deal for Year-Round NFL Content That Includes Live Video, but No Games (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
4. BuzzFeed Motion Pictures Investigative Series Gets Greenlight at Oxygen (Natalie Jarvey / Hollywood Reporter)
5. Mashable Takes a Page from Snapchat for its Mobile Site (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
6. Infographic: How ‘Fake News’ and Bogus Content Are Changing the Way Consumers Look at Brands (Emma Bazilian / AdWeek)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!