Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Google and Facebook Take Center Stage at Summit for Newspaper Leaders (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
2. Trump Administration Still Considering How to Make it Easier to Sue the Media, Priebus Says (Cleve R. Wootson Jr. / Washington Post)
3. Why Instagram Is Becoming Facebook’s Next Facebook (Farhad Manjoo / New York Times)
4. It Turns Out People are Very Bad at Estimating the Magnitude of the Fake News Problem (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
5. How Time Inc. Can Survive as an Independent Company (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
6. Milo Yiannopoulos Announces $12M in Funds for New Media Company (Brooke Seipel / The Hill)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!