Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Medill To Not Reapply for Accreditation From National Journalism Council (Mariana Alfaro / Daily Northwestern)
2. Northwestern Journalism School Lets Accreditation Lapse (Dawn Rhodes / Chicago Tribune)
3. Lapse of Northwestern’s Accreditation Sheds Light on Fast-moving World of Journalism Education (James Warren / Poynter)
4. J-Schools Dump Accreditor (Paul Fain / Inside Higher Ed)
5. Combating Fake News: An Agenda for Research and Action (Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy)
6. Kansas Journalism Instructor, Community College President Spar Over First Amendment (Bryan Horwath / Wichita Eagle)
7. FAMU Removes J-School Dean (Byron Dobson / Tallahassee Democrat)