Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. With a Big Amazon Streaming Deal, Berkeley’s Journalism Program is Building a New Revenue Stream (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
2. It Was Hard This Year to Keep Politics Out of High School Yearbooks (Dana Goldstein / New York Times)
3. Student Journalists Accuse Keene State College Of Blocking Access To Administration (Rick Ganley & Michael Brindley / New Hampshire Public Radio)
4. Massive Data Breaches, Billions in Wasted Funds: Who Is Holding Edtech Vendors Accountable? (Jenny Abamu / EdSurge)
5. How to Find Free! Digital! Educational Resources (Bethany Rayl / Edutopia)