Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- 9 Signs You May Have Over-Edited Your Work (Peter Derk / LitReactor)
- Is DRM’s Future in Doubt, Or Is It Just Wishful Thinking? (Chris Meadows / Teleread)
- Kindle Scout – A Two Year Performance Review (Debbie Burke / Kill Zone blog)
- Kobo’s Latest Waterproof E-Reader is Sized for Poolside Reading (Joe Fingas / Engadget)
- Self-Publishing News: Ebooks Are Not in Crisis (Dan Hollaway / Self-Publishing Advice Center)
- Selling Books Through StoryBundle (Steve Vernon / YOURS IN STORYTELLING…)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.