Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- 3 Reasons Authors Shouldn’t Worry About Piracy but How to Protect Yourself Anyway (Joanna Penn / Proven Writing Tips)
- Why We Are Self Publishing the Aviary Cookbook – Lessons From the Alinea Book. (Nick Kokonas / Medium)
- My Breakdown Of Book Sales By Format, Vendor, Genre, And Country. May 2016 – April 2017 (Joanna Penn / The Creative Penn)
- New Research From Scholastic Reveals That More E-Books and Independent Reading Time Are Needed in U.S. Schools (Beth Bacon / DBW)
- ‘Show me the Money!’: The Self-Published Authors Being Snapped Up By Hollywood (Damita Kean / The Guardian)
- Science Fiction’s New Golden Age in China: What It Means to The Authors, many female, leading the way (Rachel Cheung / South China Morning Post)
- “Write What You Know” is Not Good Writing Advice (Kate Southwood / Literary Hub)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.