Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- 13 Ways to Support an Author Without Ever Spending a Dime (Steph Post / LitReactor)
- Copyright Agency Diverts Funds Beant for Authors to $15m Fighting Fund (Peter Martin / Sydney Morning Herald)
- Fancy Free: Some Fun CSS Tricks for E-Books (David Kudler / The Book Designer)
- In Solidarity With Those Who Understand What is Happening With E-Book Sales (D. B. Hebbard / Talking New Media)
- It’s a Great time to Be a Writer. Kind Of. (Chris O’Brien / Medium Rare)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.