Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Dear Author: A “Book Reading” is Not A Chance For You To Literally Read Your Book (Okechukwu Ofili / Ofilispeaks)
- The Ergonomics of Writing (Dorothy Grant / madgeniusclub)
- European Commission’s New E-book Rules Worry Booksellers (Ed Nawotka / PW)
- How to Determine Your Price Point When Self-Publishing (Nathan Bransford / Nathan Bransford)
- How to Write About Authoritarians Without Getting Arrested (Saba Imtiaz / Literary Hub)
- People Who Read Books Are Nicer, Study Finds (Sarah Young / The Independent)
- Well Hung: Poetry, E-Books, and Indents, Part One (Laura Brady / EPUBSecrets)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.