Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
2. Study: Majority Says Tensions Between Trump and Media Hurt Access to Political News (Kelsey Sutton / Politico)
3. In Spite Of The Crackdown, Fake News Publishers Are Still Earning Money From Major Ad Networks (Craig Silverman, Jeremy Singer-Vine and Lam Thuy Vo / BuzzFeed)
4. In Facebook’s shadow, Twitter Cozies Up to Video Publishers With Reliable Cash (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
5. Facebook Tests a Second News Feed Headed by a Rocket Ship Icon (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
6. The Huffington Post Introduces a Less “Eat Your Vegetables” Way to Show Alternate Views on News (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!