Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook’s Instant Articles Promised to Transform Journalism — But Now Big Publishers are Fleeing (Casey Newton / The Verge)
2. When Trump Talks About ‘Fake News,’ He Probably Means Russia Coverage (Riley Griffin / Poynter)
3. Facebook’s News Literacy Advice Is Harmful to News Literacy (Mike Caulfield / Medium)
4. Princeton’s Ad-Blocking Superweapon May Put An End to the Ad-Blocking Arms Race (Jason Koebler / VICE)
5. Snapchat is Launching a Self-Serve Platform for Snap Ads (Tanya Dua / Digiday)
6. How Vice Media Cut Page-Load Time by 50 Percent in Six Months (Ross Benes / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!