Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Can News Literacy Be Taught? (John Dyer / Nieman Reports)
2. Were College Students Better Off Before Social Media? (Conor Friedersdorf / The Atlantic)
3. Kansas HS Journalists Invited to White House Correspondents’ Dinner (John Bowden / The Hill)
4. University of Minnesota Renames Journalism School in Honor of Hubbard Broadcasting (Pat Pheifer / Star Tribune)
5. Bloomberg, Asian College of Journalism Launch Financial Journalism Program in India (Vanita Kohli-Khandekar / Business Standard)