Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- The Myth About Print Coming Back (Jane Friedman / Jane Friedman)
- The Story that Drives (Anna + Britt / Visual Editions)
- How the EU’s Imaginary “Value Gap” Would Kill User-Generated Content Online (Cory Doctorow / Boing Boing)
- The Unglamorous Ordeal of Recording Your Own Audiobook (John Freeman Grill / Literary Hub)
- Hardbound 3.0 Introduces Short, Visual Stories Based on Bestselling Books (Ryan Christoffel / MacStories)
- Fake News! In Self-Publishing (Joel Friedlander /The Book Designer)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.