Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Book Promotion: Do This, Not That (Joel Friedlander / The Book Designer)
- Business Musings: Mushroom Publishers And The Tsunami of Crap (Kristine Kathryn Rusch / Kristine Kathryn Rusch)
- How Do Kindle Unlimited Subscribers Behave (And How Does it Impact Authors)? (Chloe / Written Word Media)
- How Google Book Search Got Lost (Scott Rosenberg / Backchannel)
- Portugal Passes Bill to Restrict Use of DRM, Grant Circumvention Right (Andy / TorrentFreak)
- Try The ‘Reading Without Walls’ Challenge This Month (Cybil / Goodreads)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems