Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Snapchat Stock Finishes Up 44% On First Day (Katie Roof / Tech Crunch)
2. Playing Catch-Up, Condé Nast Navigates a Tricky Digital Evolution (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. Twitter Partners with ESL and Dreamhack to Stream Live E-Sports (Rich McCormick / The Verge)
4. After Conflict-of-Interest Questions, NPR is Tweaking its Financial Disclosure Rules (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. For Quartz, Bots are a Chance to Build a New Path for Interacting With News (And News Outlets) (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
6. Why Do the Big Stories Keep Breaking at Night? (Adrienne LaFrance / The Atlantic)