Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Medium Launches Memberships for $5 Per Month (Jacob Kastrenakes / The Verge)
2. The Gender Gap Persists at Many Top News Outlets in the U.S., and it’s Reflected in How Stories are Reported (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
3. LinkedIn is Rolling Out a Trending Topics Section (Kurt Wagner / Recode)
4. Gizmodo’s Raju Narisetti: 25 Percent of Revenue is From Commerce (Brian Morrissey / Digiday)
5. Facebook Just Changed the Mobile Web Landscape With Header Bidding (George Slefo / Advertising Age)
6. I Studied How Journalists Used Twitter for Two Years. Here’s What I Learned (Alecia Swasy / Poynter)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!