Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Google Overhauls Policies After Uproar Over YouTube Videos (Mark Bergen / Bloomberg)
2. Twitter Launching Live Video API (Josh Constine / Tech Crunch)
3. Adobe is Now Officially an Ad Tech Company (Lara O’Reilly / Business Insider)
4. This is the Story Behind The New York Times’ Most Famous Tweet (Which is 10 Years Old Today) (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
5. Meet the Swedish Newspaper Editor Who Put an Algorithm in Charge of his Homepage (Felippe Rodrigues / Storybench)
6. Two Ad Agency Creatives’ Quest to Take Down Biased News (Tanya Dua / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!