Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. This is Now What Happens When You Try to Post Fake News on Facebook (Nikhil Sonnad / Quartz)
2. ‘Who Shared It?’: How Americans Decide What News to Trust on Social Media (American Press Institute)
3. The WaPo-NYT Newspaper War That Wasn’t (David Uberti / Columbia Journalism Review)
4. Propagate to Recut Cheddar’s Financial News for International Markets
(Todd Spangler / Variety)
5. Apple’s Next Big Thing: Augmented Reality (Mark Gurman / Bloomberg)
6. To Slow the Spread of False Stories on WhatsApp, this Colombian News Site is Enlisting its Own Readers (Carlos Serrano / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!