Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
(Washington Post PR Blog)
2. Improving the Flow of Accurate Information Focus of New Open Call for Ideas Offering Up to $1 Million (Knight Foundation)
3. Putin, Politics, and the Press (Jonathan Peters / Columbia Journalism Review)
4. The Choose-Your-Own-News Adventure (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
5. Gawker Founder Nick Denton Believes the ‘Good Internet Will Rise Up Again’ (Caitlin McGarry / PC World)
6. Readers Seem Willing to Pay for News Sites Centered Around a Place. What About Sites Built on an Issue? (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!