Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. In the Fight Against Big Digital Powers, Conde Nast Joins NBCU and Vox in Ad Pact (Jeanine Poggi / Advertising Age)
2. ABC News Attracts 1 Million Subscribers to its Apple News Alerts (Lincoln Archer / ABC)
3. At Least Facebook’s Unfair Instant Articles Now Let Sites Show More Ads (Josh Constine / Tech Crunch)
4. Facebook Messenger Day Launches as a Snapchat Stories Clone For Making Plans (Josh Constine / Tech Crunch)
5. How Commerce Content Sits Uneasily Alongside Newsrooms (Max Willens / Digiday)
6. A News App Aims to Burst Filter Bubbles by Nudging Readers Toward a More “Balanced” Media Diet (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!