Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Journalism 101? UVM Brainstorms a New Program (Kevin J. Kelley / Seven Days)
2. Oregon Journalism Professor, Pulitzer Prize-winner Alex Tizon, Dies (Oregon SOJC)
3. Journalism Matters: How A ‘War On Truth’ Can Create A Triumph Of Truth-Telling (Lorraine E. Branham / Huffington Post)
4. NYU Launches Membership Puzzle Project to Advance Sustainability and Trust in Journalism (Carter Journalism Institute / NYU)
5. Campus Fracas Tests Middlebury College’s Student Journalists (Sasha Goldstein / Seven Days)
6. Student Journalists’ Rights Bill Passes the North Dakota House (Katie Fairbanks / Jamestown Sun)