Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Digital Library Kiosk Opens at Albert J. Ellis Airport (WNCT Staff / WNCT9)
- Watch where you step (Amanda Green / Mad Genius Club)
- E-Book Sales Are Dead & Connecting with Readers (Martin Crosbie / Indies Unlimited)
- Australia’s Copyright Reform Could Bring Millions of Books and Other Reads to the Blind (Nicolas Suzor/ The Conversation)
- Kindle for iOS finally gets the “Send to Kindle” feature, challenging Pocket and Instapaper (Sarah Perez / Techcrunch)
- E-Book Cover Design Awards, February 2017 (Joel Friedlander / The Book Designer)
- The Woman Who Brought Books to the Blind in Texas (Sebastian Herrera / Houston Chronicle)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.