Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- February 2017 Big, Bad, Wide & International Report (Data Guy / Author Earnings Report)
- Time to Give Up on Self-Publishing? (Mackay Bell / Electric Gutenberg)
- 10 Risks You Run if You Don’t Proofread Your Manuscript ( C S Lakin / Live Write Thrive)
- The Best Free E-Book Reader 2017 (Cat Ellis / TechRadar)
- Local Libraries Struggle to Balance Cost of Digital Services Against Demand (Tom Jackson / Sandusky Register)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.