Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. New York Times Offers Free Spotify Service to Boost Subscribers (Gerry Smith / Bloomberg)
2. Flipboard Revamps its Approach Personalized News with New “Smart Magazines” (Anthony Ha / Tech Crunch)
3. Hacker Steals 83,000 Accounts from UPI News Agency (Patrick O’Neill / Cyber Scoop)
4. Wikipedia Bans Daily Mail as ‘Unreliable’ Source (Jasper Jackson / The Guardian)
5. Trump Bump Grows, as ‘Government Executive’ Exploits the Journalism of Change (Ken Doctor / Politico)
6. Barstool Sports CEO Erika Nardini: ‘I Don’t Think You Survive On an Ad Model’ (Brian Morrissey / Digiday)