Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Mark Zuckerberg Takes on Fake News, the Importance of the News Industry and the Rise of Filter Bubbles in New Manifesto (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Journalists, Battered and Groggy, Find a Renewed Sense of Mission (Michael M. Grynbaum and Sydney Ember / New York Times)
3. Google Expands Fact-Checked News to Brazil, Mexico & Argentina (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
4. Trump Campaign Sends Survey on Media Bias That is, Well, Pretty Biased
(Jaclyn Reiss / Boston Globe)
5. Twitter Is Now Temporarily Throttling Reach Of Abusive Accounts (Alex Kantrowitz / BuzzFeed)
6. Apple Vowed to Revolutionize Television. An Inside Look at Why It Hasn’t (Mark Gurman / Bloomberg)