Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. New York Times Falls For Fake Michael Flynn Twitter Account (Alex Griswold / Mediaite)
2. How Snapchat Is Going After Small and Midsize Businesses (Salvador Rodriguez / Inc.)
3. How The Economist Turns Social Visitors Into Subscribers (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
4. NBCUniversal, BuzzFeed Co-Developing TV Content (Shalini Ramachandran / Wall Street Journal)
5. How Ben Thompson Built Stratechery into a One-Man Publishing Empire (Dan Frommer / Recode)
6. Edward Snowden’s New Job: Protecting Reporters From Spies (Andy Greenberg / Wired)