Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Fake News is Killing People’s Minds, Says Apple Boss Tim Cook (Allister Heath / Telegraph)
2. Facebook Takes Steps to Improve Advertising Data After Criticism (Sapna Maheshwari / New York Times)
3. Any Device Running Google’s Chrome Browser Is Now A VR Platform
(Kevin Murnane / Forbes)
4. The Wall Street Journal to Close Google Loophole Entirely (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Facebook Gives Advertisers Guarantees for Ads With Sound and More (Garett Sloane / Advertising Age)
6. Why the Future of Virtual Reality Depends on Advertisers (Nathan Skid and David Hall / Advertising Age)