Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Upset in WSJ Newsroom Over Editor’s Directive to Avoid ‘Majority Muslim’ in Immigration Ban Coverage (Joe Pompeo / Politico)
2. I Was Fired From My Journalism Job Ten Days Into Trump (Lewis Wallace / Medium)
3. Facebook Changes Feed to Promote Posts That Aren’t Fake, Sensational or Spam (Josh Constine / Tech Crunch)
4. Meet Jeff Jobe, White House Skype Questioner (Dylan Byers / CNN)
5. White House Ices Out CNN (Hadas Gold / Politico)
6. Entertainment and Lifestyle Publishers Thrive Even as Interest in Hard News Spikes (Ross Benes / DigiDay)