Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Drone Journalism School Takes Flight at 4 Colleges (Jennings Brown / Vocativ)
2. UCF Journalists Tell Stories in Spanish in New Class (Gabrielle Russon / Orlando Sentinel)
3. Teaching Why Facts Still Matter (David Cutler / Edutopia)
4. Fake News, Zika, and the Power of Awe (Michelle Ouellette / Inside Higher Ed)
5. Why Building a Diverse Workforce Requires Computer Science Mandates in Schools (Sabina Bharwani / EdSurge)