Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. IU Students Testify in Support of Press Freedoms (Alexa Chryssovergis / Indiana Daily Student)
2. Big Changes for College of New Jersey’s Journalism Program (Elizabeth Zakaim / The Signal)
4. The New Civics Course in U.S. Schools: How to Spot Fake News (Carolyn Thompson / AP)
5. Free Speech Furor … at Chicago (Scott Jaschik / Inside Higher Ed)
6. UK Journalism Students Vote to Overturn Ban of Right-wing Tabloids (Dominic Ponsford / UK Press Gazette)