Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Literary Agent Breaks Down How to Win in Self-Publishing (Dawn Hardy / Ebony)
2. Kids Love Print, Will They Embrace E-Books Later in Life? (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
3. Here Are 10 Best Practices for Using Bookseller Data (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)
4. Kickstarter is a Boon for Writers and Publishers (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. DIY: Online Education as Book Marketing (Jane Friedman / Publishers Weekly)
6. Edge Web Browser Reads eBooks Aloud in Latest Windows 10 Build (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)