Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Google Helping Mobile Publishing? Some Publishers Are Not So Sure (Daisuke Wakabayashi / New York Times)
2. Sunday Times Says It Never Would Have Published Lance Armstrong Investigation Under Section 40 as Media Ramps Up Campaign (Dominic Ponsford / PressGazette)
3. Is Trump’s Twitter Future @realDonaldTrump or @POTUS? Probably Both (Tom Kludt / CNN Money)
4. The Media’s Hypocrisy and Hyperventilating in the Age of Trump (Joe Scarborough / Washington Post)
5. Joe Scarborough’s Latest Twitter Feud is Just What the Media Doesn’t Need (Callum Borchers / Washington Post)
6. Teen Buys Arkansas Weekly, Starts Newspaper Anew (Stephen Steed / Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette)