Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Send the Interns to Cover White House Briefings (Jay Rosen / PressThink)
2. Put on Your Big-Boy Pants, Journos (Jack Shafer / Politico)
3. Fake News’ Power to Influence Shrinks With a Contextual Warning, Study Finds (Natasha Lomas / TechCrunch)
4. What Does a News Organization Optimized for Trust Look Like? (Melody Kramer / Poynter)
5. With Indivisible, Public Radio Stations Hope the Call-In Format Will Help Americans Find Common Ground (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
6. Snapchat Discover Takes a Hard Line on Misleading and Explicit Images (Katie Benner / New York Times)